- Unwrap the cheese from its packaging and place back in it’s box. Slash the cheese a few times and if you fancy add sprigs of thyme or dried chilli flakes.
- Wrap the box tightly in foil.
- Place on the hot embers for around 20 mins or until soft.
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers for dipping.
Sausage and Pepper Kebabs
- Cut the peppers, courgette, onion, tomatoes and sausages into similar sized chunks.
- Push the scewers through your chosen food in any order you fancy.
- Brush with olive oil, cook until the veg is soft and the sausages cooked through.
Butter Baked Corn
- Mash together butter, garlic and parsley with some seasoning.
- Cut the foil into pieces large enough to hold a cob. Place a cob on each piece, top each one with butter and then seal edges to form a parcel.
- Place on the BBQ for 30-35 mins or until tender.
- Wrap each waffle cone in foil leaving plenty of foil open at the top so it can be closed over when the waffles are full.
- Fill the cones with ingredients of your choice e.g. marshmallows, chocolate, bananas, oreos, nuts etc. Finish with either crumbled biscuit or nuts so the foil dosen’t stick to the melted ingredients.
- Fold the foil over and make sure they’re well wrapped. Place on the BBQ for 3-5 mins, then leave to cool for a couple of minuets.